Serene Savings Plan: In-house Dental Insurance!
November 22, 2019 3:19 pm
Introducing Serene Savings Plan, our In-house Dental Insurance! As a New Year awaits, planning for Insurance coverage for ourselves and our families is a priority. For most families, Dental Insurance is provided by the employers with the employer paying for it, along with some contribution from the employees. For people who are self employed, who are retired and whose employers do not provide dental insurance, we offer the Serene Savings Plan, our In-house Dental Insurance, to provide access to a greater quality of dental care for all the members of your family at an affordable price. To Make it affordable for the community, it is priced at LESS THAN $1 A DAY.
What does it include?
- 2 Free Routine Exams, X-rays and 2 Free Cleanings a Year
- Unlimited Consultations or Emergency Exams and X-rays
- Up to 20% Savings on Treatments
- No Yearly Maximums, where the traditional Insurances have a maximum of $1000 – $2000
- No Annual Deductibles, where most insurances have up to $100 per family member
- No Waiting Periods, where most insurances have a 6 months to a year of waiting period
- No Coverage Denials, which is widely prevalent with many dental insurances
- No Pre-Existing Conditions limitations, which lets traditional insurances not cover procedures like replacing teeth which have been missing since prior to starting the insurance
Categorised in: Uncategorized