SERENE DENTISTRY WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
Serene Dentistry complies with Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or others) and you run into any material on this website that interferes with your ability to access the information you need, please contact us.
For us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format you wish to receive the information, the web address of the requested information, and your contact information. Anyone in need of accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone for TTY/Voice communication.
Website Accessibility Design Guidelines
We are working to have our website comply with the following accessibility guidelines:
- We are working towards making our website WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliant
- If you run into any issues, do not hesitate to contact us and any accessibility issue will be corrected.
Website Accessibility Resources
- Adobe Reader is required to print PDF documents from the website – To download the program for free, visit the Adobe website. To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website, which provides tools and resources.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information